Buhrman Law Firm, P.C. - Chattanooga TN Estate Planning Lawyers
After graduating getting Law Degrees from Duke University and George Washington University, Richard Buhrman started his own law firm in 1972. His son John Buhrman joined the practice in 2002. Learn more about these dedicated Chattanooga Lawyers.
Contact Buhrman Law Firm, P.C.
Send Us an Email.
Buhrman Law Firm, P.C. Announces New Firm And Location
Richard Buhrman has served the Chattanooga Community for 45 years.
Duke University Estate Planning Council Names Scholarship After Richard Buhrman
- Planning for the disposition of your assets upon your death
- Asset protection planning
- Planning for marital and other dissolutions
- Planning for physical disability
- Planning for incompetence
- Business succession planning
- Using business entities to accomplish non-tax objectives
- Charitable giving
- Retirement planning
- Planning for life insurance protection
- Fiduciary litigation
- Planning when you have property in more than one state
- Planning for children with disabilities
- Planning for spendthrift beneficiaries
- Planning when you own property in another country